Friday, August 31, 2012

Week 1 Thoughts

How was the process of creating the GMail account and setting up the Blog?
I decided to use one of my personal GMail accounts since I have several and actually had to set one up a few semesters ago for educational purposes. Setting up my blog was very easy especially since we were given step by step instructions. It helps to always have useful guidelines in case any problems occur.


What do you expect to learn in this course?
I expect to learn a lot about art in many different ways. Whether it is through a project, essay, text book reading, student to student blogs or teacher presentations, I hope to understand all the material displayed and taught to me.


How do you feel about taking an online course?
I am excited to learn all about art! I know what to expect when taking an online course so I feel prepared especially since the teacher is very organized. I took an online course in the past and had a teacher that did not communicate well with any of the students. I have always believed that it is important to have a great rapport with both the students and the teacher in every class.

No comments:

Post a Comment